Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rant and Rave Wednesday

Thanks to Little Ms Blogger for providing the outlet I need today! Go see her for other Rants and Raves.

************************************************************
Rant: I hate coming home from vacation. I'm always exhausted and good for nothing for at least a whole day after.

Rave: Since I'm exhausted and good for nothing, Barb and I spent the day in the pool doing nothing and not feeling guilty about it!

Rave: I just got back from Blog Camp so life is good!

************************************************************
Rant: I love all my followers, really I do.  But why don't you have your email linked up?? I like to comment on comments you make, but I don't usually have the time or energy to go back thru my posts. Yes, I am lazy that way. Usually I answer them by email, but I can't do that if you're not linked up! Mango Girl, JW.BW, and BARB I'm talking to you!! And I'm sure there are others that I can't think of at the moment. LINK IT BABY!

Rave: Did I mention that I love you guys? I do!

***********************************************************
Rant: How come NO ONE in this house cares that there is dog hair all over, dog pee in the corner of the kitchen, the trash can lid needs to be cleaned and all the toilets need to be scrubbed? And food. There's no food. Seriously. What would you do if I were gone for more than a week? Why doesn't anyone else in the house pick up the damn swiffer? Sheesh. I'm annoyed. Why does it always have to be me? How stinking hard would it have been to clean up a little bit for me? You had a 3 day weekend after all. Not to mention the fact that I always pay the teenagers for helping out. Grrr.

Rave: I was out of town at Blog Camp so life is pretty good. And I got to spend the day with Barb. And not feel guilty for not cleaning the damn house.

Oops Rant: Since I didn't do it today I guess I'll be cleaning tomorrow. 

************************************************************
Rant: I haven't had a piano lesson in almost 6 weeks. My teacher took august off. I've tried to keep up with playing the stuff I know, but I haven't been very good about it. I might get in trouble next time I go.

Rave: Maybe I can get husband to spank me. Hahaha just kidding. My rave is that I'm so lucky that hubby bought me my piano for Mother's Day. He's the bestest hubby in the whole stinkin world.

*************************************************************
Rant: I have a field hockey Booster Club meeting tonight that I really don't feel like going to. Then tomorrow I have a Habitat mtg. Next week I have other meetings to attend. Sometimes I feel like I spread myself too thin.

Rave: I'm happy #6 is playing field hockey and the least I can do is be an involved parent. Plus I'm lucky that we live in such a great community that there are organizations to join and make our corner of the world just a little better.
************************************************************

I think that's all the ranting I have at the moment. Be sure to check in next week, I'm sure I'll have more!

13 comments:

Mike said...

Rave- I am glad that you are back!
Rant- My dashboard is not working!!!

Mango's Email is on her blog on her side bar, you just have to look for it!

An Open Heart said...

RAnt - blog camp is over....!!!

RAve - I made some wonderful friends!

Matty said...

Welcome back. It's always nice to connect with friends.

P.S. I'm still learning the technical stuff with blogging. How do I link my email address?

tori said...

I'm glad you had a good time! welcome back!

McGillicutty said...

Rant...I can't wake up after travelling on a million planes and four time zones!

Rave.. I can't wake up after travelling on a million planes and four time zones!!!

Rant...no one cleans my house either, they were gone for the weekend too but still there were NO CLEAN TOWELS in the whole house when we all returned!!!

Rave...why bathe? lesson learned from the hippies going home from Burning Man!!! LOL!!!!

Rant... I don't have enough followers or comments...

Rave.. weave your magic and make everyone in the blogiverse adore me!

Rant..Bambi is a beeeaaatttchh.

Rave... I TOTALLY HEART HER EVEN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!

MLG said...

I'm curious like Matty...how does one link their email address??

Welcome back!

Mari Mansourian said...

rant... hate the fact that i didn't make it to blog camp..

rave...the weekend was filled with wonderful moments
welcome back :)

Loredana said...

Tune into the 'Does it Take a Genius' blog that I'll be posting later on to see my rants...I'll try and be as positive as you and 'rave' but I don't see that happening at the moment.

JW.BW said...

Ummmm, I'm a retarded rookie blogger and dont know how to "LINK UP", so what do I have to do??? I'll do it!!! PROMISE!!

Little Ms Blogger said...

Rant: It is taking me a day to catch up with people.

Organic Meatbag said...

Spankings increase my piano time as well!

Goose said...

I'm thinking nobody cleans your house because, in the end, they know you will do it....I hope all those girls have chores they are assigned to them.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Rant: I'm way behind reading posts.

Rave: I'm slowly getting caught up!

Extra Rave: So happy that you're back and had a great time! :)