Monday, September 28, 2009

Color Me -- White

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. After I saw Julochka's Color Me series I thought I do one on fall colors. I love the dark reds, oranges, yellows, blues... and yet when I was looking thru my photos I found quite a bit of white. I figured that was a good way to ease into the Color Me theme...


Juneau... he's so sweet...



White pumpkins


Scary ghosts...


Scary pumpkin with spiders



Not so scary Lladros


More Lladros



Ok I'm kind of a Lladro addict...




Speaking of addicts


My favorite color of rose... I wish I knew the name.



Found in the oldest cemetery west of the Mississippi, or so we were told while we were in
Ste. Genevieve, MO.



Our fountain last winter


Juneau and his friend Sally last winter



The perpetual flame memorial in Panama


A light house in Kennebunkport,  ME



Nature walk, Blog Camp Reno



And just so you know it's really me, here is a nice glass of white wine. Not sure where this was taken but I'm sure I enjoyed it! Salud!

If I were really good, I'd have my wedding picture up here. Alas, I don't have a digital copy. Bummer.
So I think that's about it. If I pull out all my white photos I'm libel to be here all night...
Have a Great Tuesday and don't forget to come by next week for our regularly scheduled
Random Tuesday Thoughts brought to you by the fabulous Un Mom!




17 comments:

Mike said...

That was very creative! I love that dog!!!!!!!

White pumpkins ?

MLG said...

Ahhh..white. So crisp and clean and actually reminds me more of winter than fall...but hmmm...a new look at fall is always a good thing.

Hit 40 said...

I love your finish with the white wine! Very nice. I have some blackberry wine coming from Stacy's blog. I am looking forward to trying some home made hooch.

Jaime said...

great pics. love the dog drinking the starbucks!

JW.BW said...

Yummm!!! White wine!! What a great post, I love your fluffy white dog! So cute. Right now, you can color me sand.. Yup, sand on everything. The desert is awesome :-(

Lisa said...

I like the Juneau and Sally picture.

Unknown said...

I really like the white Halloween decorations! And the glass of wine, of course!

McGillicutty said...

Snow... snow... snow... ok I'm bringing my kids there .. call me the first drop you get!!!!!!!!!

Ice Queen said...

White's a good color. Very clean. I like these.

Tess Kincaid said...

My fave is Juneau and the Starbucks! :^)

tori said...

Love your dog drinking the Starbucks and the cemetary pic. I love to walk through old cemetaries when I'm on vacation.

Barb said...

Great post. You are so awesome!

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

Juneau and Starbucks..white on white, just great! White was a wonderful choice for this, what great selections!

Matty said...

I'm with Otin......white pumpkins??

How appropriate that you end it with white wine.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awesome selections of whites...particularly the last shot. ;)

And I love white pumpkins! I like to have them mixed in with my orange ones - or in a little oasis all their own. :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

The lil doggie pic where he has his mouth in the starbucks coffee is priceless!

I like how you do the color posts! Have a great day!

julochka said...

love the white pumpkins.

and juneau in the snow is especially whimsical. :-)

mmm, white wine...it's 4 p.m. on saturday here, don't you think it's time to start?