People keep asking me what the deal is with Blog Camp. If you're thinking campfires and singing kumbaya, you have it all wrong. Blog Camp is just a term for woman (so far it's only been women anyway) who are cyber friends to meet in real life and become real friends sharing laughs, wine, prezzies (of course) and spending a weekend together. It all started with Julochka at the first Blog Camp. You can look at this site to get some background. From there it has grown and blossomed and become it's own entity.
When you have five women together for any length of time, you're bound to hear some funny stuff (whether or not there is wine involved...which there usually was...). Here's some tidbits of conversations that made us laugh. Be sure to check out Zena, Ali, Sara, and Shannon. They are fabulous!
- Get your boobs off me
- Well you're just a bitch (said with lots of love, I assure you)
- Oh My Gawd
- Holy Fuckoli
- "Hey, zoom on this!" "I can't, I don't have a wide angle lens..."
- If the road goes halfway to anywhere then take it
- I have some great pictures of Ali and her big stick
- Awwww... I lost my rocks!
- I got some perfect wood shots
- 1, 2, 3, Jump!