- The Breakfast Club
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- Breakfast at Tiffany's
I don't think I have 5 favortie songs...it totally depends on my mood. So I'm cheating.
Favorite Music to Listen When...
- I'm exercising: techno, 80s pop, Aerosmith, Lady Gaga, some Fergie, anything that'll keep me moving
- I'm cooking: Frank Sinatra
- I'm lounging: Erin Bode (jazz)
- I'm by the pool: 80s, 90s
- Husband - seriously, he's really my number one.
- James Alexander Mackenzie Fraser and look here too
- Phil Mickelson - I have a think for nerdy golfers
- Mel Gibson - I'm thinking Braveheart here
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Oops, really I'm all about Diana at the moment. Sorry. But you can see what I like to read by going here
- Chardonnay in the summer
- Cabernet in the winter
- Starbucks grande skinny caramel latte
- Time alone with my husband (although ask me again in 4 years when we're empty nesters...maybe I'll want some kid time)
- Shoes shoes shoes...and hangbags
Judith at Chez Spud
Liz at The Fragrant Muse
Hit 40 at Sane Without Drugs
Michel at Facts are Strictly Optional
Sharon at Dances with God
thanks for playing!
Don't forget to keep up the Pharmacy questions...I'm working on fridays post