- Can dead people read our minds? I know at first your gonna laugh, but think about it. If not, how come we talk to them, go to their wakes and grave sights? I've gone to the place where my Dad is buried, as well as other family members just to say "hi" and pay my respects. But why? Do they know? Do they care?
- If they can read our minds, do they come when summoned? This is important to know because, as I'm sure I've told you before, I tend to think quite a bit in the shower. For some reason I haven't figured out yet, I tend to think about dead people while in the shower. It'd be bad enough if my Dad and Grandparents showed up in my bathroom while I'm butt-naked, but how about my 6th grade boyfriend who killed himself after high-school? I'm not sure I want him seeing me naked. Or what about our buddy that just died a couple weeks ago? I think about him sometimes too. He was a really nice guy, but I don't want him in my shower.
- Do dead people get mad when I let my dogs run loose in the cemetery? Well, not "loose" per se, I walk/jog along beside them, but I let them off leash to get some exercise. Plus I always always pick up the poo (it's important to be a responsible dog owner). But do they care that the dog may piddle where they are buried?
- When I die can I go visit the people that are important to me and say goodbye, kinda like what happened here?
- Will my husband ever quit yelling at me to stop blogging so we can go see the Rams lose today??
- Grr. More random thoughts on tuesday!!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
I know it's not tuesday, but I'm having random thoughts anyway. Here's what I'm thinking about: