Rave: I'm so happy LMB put a Mr Linky on her site so we can all see who's ranting and raving. It's a great way to see new bloggers.
Rant: I joined NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writers Month) and we're supposed to write a book this month. 50,000 words. I have squat and it's past mid-month. I don't wanna be a loser, but I don't see it happening.
Rave: I got an award! Two of them actually, but since it's the same award I'm only gonna count it as one. Both of the fabulous bloggers, Fidgeting Gidget and Esmerelda, have bestowed upon me the I Should Have Been a Stripper Award. However did they know I
Rant: There are always rules to awards. I'll follow some and some I wont. Here are the rules:
- Post it (done)
- List 7 personality traits
- Bitchy (yep it's true)
- Winey (no I didn't mean whiny)
- Friendly (most of the time)
- Procrastinating (usually)
- Hungry (what? I'm ready for lunch)
- Witty (at least I think I am)
- Lovable (awww, ain't that sweet?)
- Sexy (yeah that's 8, but I am. So there. You can add rebellious too.)
- Pass it on to 7 other worthy bloggers. No. I ain't gonna. BUT if you have always wanted to be a stripper and think you'd look good as a pink Peep, this award is yours for the taking! Really, just snap it up and post it on your blog. We won't tell. Say it's from me.
Rave: KU beat Memphis last night. Okay really I'm not a huge KU fan, or basketball in general, but I bet CBT again and again I WON! I wonder what sort of foolishness he's gonna try this time.
Rant: Or Rave: I haven't decided yet. Tonight we are going to another basketball game. It's SLU Billikins (hubby is an alum). I like basketball ok, but really, a double header last night and another game tonight. That's a little much for me. At least basketball is inside so I don't have to worry about the weather. On the bright side hubby is taking me out for dinner first, so it's like a real date. And I'll get wine. Okay, let's put it under Rave.
Rave: I have nothing to do today. Of course I could be doing laundry or cleaning or any number of domestic things around the house, but instead I'm going to shower, nap, read, and blog. Ha. Plus I've already walked the dogs AND worked-out, so I am all set to veg out for a while.
Go check out Little Ms Blogger!
Oh SNAP! This is my 100th post! Woohooo!