- It is an absolutely beautiful day here. Sunny, a little crisp, good fall weather. Of course I'm stuck inside working, but that sounds negative and we are only positive here at HHF.
- My tech just went to The Abbey and got me a white chocolate mocha. It's not Starbucks, but it'll do in a pinch. She even paid. I guess being sick and cranky has it's upside.
- I haven't had to cook all week cuz my family doesn't want my germs.
- This weekend I'm finally going to go buy that new cookbook I want, and hopefully I'll be cooking next week. Which cookbook, you might ask? I can't remember, but Julochka has talked about it so I'll just go to domestic sensualist and figure it out.
- Junior Service is having a Girls Night Out tomorrow. I hope I'm feeling better because I'd like to go. On the other hand it's at a bar that doesn't have a very good wine selection so if I'm not feeling better it's not going to be that big of a deal.
- I just ordered a new iFrogz cover for my iPhone. It's hot pink. That makes me happy. But I don't have it yet so that makes me not so happy. Hopefully it'll be in the mail today or tmro.
- I got felt up Wednesday. Insurance even paid for it. How good is that? Well, it wasn't that exciting and only lasted a minute, so maybe it wasn't all the great after all.
- My dog woke me up at 4am puking. Whats so good about that? She did it on the hardwood and not the rug. See. Silver lining. That's what I'm all about.
- Ummm. Huh. Well I guess that's it. What are you happy about today? Go see Otie, clink on his thingie, and let us know.
- Have a great weekend!!
Friday, November 13, 2009
My good friend Otie and I decided to get together every friday and have a Happy Hour. Today is gonna be pushing it because I'm sick, I'm cranky, and I'm working. That is kinda the trifecta of misery. Anyway, I certainly don't want to let Otie down, or you down (cuz you are the only good part of my day), so I'm gonna find the silver lining and let you know all the good things that have happened this week.