Here are some things that are making me happy today:
- My new iFrogz case came! I think I told you about it at some point. Anyway, isn't it cool? Nope, it's not, it's hot. Hot Pink, that is. (Gotta love teenagers. She wouldn't be in the picture with me, but at least I got her two fingers. )
In case you can't remember, here's my old case:
- Ok is Blogger frustrating you?? I don't like this new picture up-load thingie.
- Ummm okay back to Happy Thoughts
- Tonight is another Junior Service night. After the meeting, which hopefully wont last too long, we are going to one of my favorite wine bars, Erato. I love it. In case you forgot (how could you??) last weekend we had Girls Night Out. It was okay, but it was at a bar-bar, not a wine bar, and the wine wasn't that good so I didn't stay too long. But here's a pic of a few of the JSC girlies:
Hahaha I just realized I'm the only one without a drink in my hand!!! Trust me, that doesn't happen often.
- I'm happy that I have a clean house and haven't had to lift a finger. Okay that's not true, I had to lift a couple fingers to pay my child, but I'd rather pay her than
do it myselfhave a dirty house. She's trying to raise money to go to Mexico with her friend over spring break, so all I have to do is wave cash in front of her and she'll clean.
- I'm happy that my other daughter has a job. She works at Dippin Dots and seems really happy with it. That, of course, makes me happy.
- I'm happy that I got a fabulous surprise from Ali (from Inner Ramblings of a Mid-Life Mama) in the mail! It's a Union Jack heart shape pin because I love love love the UK. Plus the card was funny which is always a good thing to get.
- I'm happy that today while I was taking a long, hot bath (and not cleaning or anything else) I decided what I want for Christmas and my birthday (cuz they're only a week apart). I want airline tickets to Denmark so I can go to Blog Camp 3.0 at Julochka's. Hubby's probably gonna say no. And then I'm gonna
winewhine a lot. And then maybe he'll come around, but I kinda doubt it. But since I don't know the answer yet, I am still hopeful and therefore still happy.
- I'm happy that I still had some candy corn left. I ate
several large handfulssome for lunch. I'd like to blame it on Bee since she sent me an email to thank me for sending her candy corn, but actually I already opened it before I got the email. It must have been her fault tho, normally I wouldn't eat candy corn for lunch. Besides, now I'm hungry!
- Oh yeah, speaking of both Julochka and hungry, I bought the new cookbook I wanted. Well, actually it isn't the one I was looking for, but it's by the same author: Nigella Lawson. It's her holiday cookbook and since I'm going to my mom's house it'll be fun to try new stuff on the family. Plus it has lots of drink recipes in there, and if your family is anything like my family, you need lots of drinks to get thru the holidays!
- I'm happy that I'm done with this post...and I'm sure you are too. Don't forget to go click on Oties's thingie, and also visit the others that are joining us for Happy Hour Friday!