- Last night I made a real dinner from a real cookbook and wore my real apron. Everyone loved it. I am a Super Star Mommy-Chef. Even the big dogs were happy because they got the bones!
- I am so glad it's raining AGAIN. What? You don't believe me? Well I am. Cuz this is the perfect day to wear my new rain shoes! I had some others, the kind with the leather ties, and the ties broke. I couldn't find anyone to fix them and honestly, for what I paid for them they should not have broken. That's okay. I sent them back, got my refund, and bought these. They are less expensive so I actually saved my hubby money by purchasing these.
- This little guy we are fostering is pretty darn cute, but he's also annoying. He keeps trying to sit on my laptop. This makes it difficult to type. Plus since he's not neutered yet and is a male dog he keeps trying to mark his territory... in my house. That's not making me thrilled. But I'm trying to be a loving and caring foster mommy anyway. He is supposed to be getting 'tutored' this week sometime. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's my previous post.
- I told a few of my haiku poems to my
slave drivertrainer this morning. Her favorite was the Gravity one. I think it's probably my favorite too. We are going to work on pecs more.
- I'm thinking you should all go over and visit my wonderful sister Barb. She really does exist. She must; she blogs. Plus she's doing the Five Little Words meme.
- Piano is outrageously hard. I love it. Right now I'm trying
in vainto learn Fur Elise. I've got the first couple lines down, but my timing is off. That's okay tho because it is way above my level of expertise, it is just something I have always wanted to play. Right now I'm at an 'Oh Susannah' level, which is not bad, but no where near people asking me to play at parties... which they will probably never do anyway... which is okay.
- Did I ever tell you I don't use drive-thrus? The reason is because at one of the pharmacies I worked in, everyone that came to the drive-thru was fat. Seriously. I vowed then that if I was too fat and lazy to get out of my car to get my cheeseburger, I probably didn't need it anyway.
- I don't really eat much fast food. Usually I'd only encounter a drive-thru at Starbucks or the bank. Although to be honest sometimes we have fast food when I have lunch at the Med Shoppe. It's free, what the hell.
- I really should be cleaning my house and not sitting in my blog pod. I just tried to link blog pod to it's original owner, and silly me, I can't remember who it was that first to tell us about her blog pod. I'm guessing it was either VEG or OP. If you know, or if it's you, please let me know. And if you don't have your own, it's very easy to make with items you already have!
- I think that's all the random crap in my head right now. If you go to Un-Moms site you can click the Mr Linky and see what other random people are thinking. Have a great tuesday!