Ahhhhh. Better? I thought so. Let's get to it!
- I lost a follower. I thought about being sad, but you know what? I adore the ones I have. So there you... you... you leaver! Everyone that's here gets a drink on me!! HA!
- MRSA. Who knows what that means? Want a hint? It's Methicillin Resistant Staph Areus. Yep. Kid has it. Right before Homecoming. So why is that happy news? Well, technically it's not, but this is a no pissy zone, so I'm happy that kid is on antibiotics and she'll be able to go to homecoming. Although she's in a lot of pain right now. Well talk about the bad stuff that goes with it later. Good news: it's just a skin infection and she'll heal with no issues.
- Dinner makes me happy. I made dinner for my family tonight. The chicken was so-so, the broccoli was over-cooked (I was practicing piano), the corn muffins were undercooked, and I forgot about the rice and it turned into mush. So, again, what's the happy angle? Well, my daughter (not the sick one) said everything was fine and to chill out. So I did. It wasn't the best meal I ever made, but we sat down as a family and choked it down had a nice dinner together.
- I'm happy that my color series posts have been so well received. I should do a Comment of the Day like Eileen does on Sane Without Drugs because Barb had a great one. She said I have champagne taste on a beer budget! That's one of the first things my Dad told Bob when they met. Luckily it didn't scare him away.
- Speaking of Bob, he totally makes me happy. Even when he makes me nuts, I'm happy he's there to do it.
- I think my daughter has found her college! We have been to four of them on visits, and the last one she loved. It's the right size, right part of town, right student-teacher ratio, right quality of professors for the degree she is seeking... It's a little more expensive then some of the others, but there are grants and scholarships and work-study programs etc that she can use. I hope it works out. Keep your fingers crossed!
- Want to know what makes me really happy? Hubby keeps asking me to come to bed. I'm thinking... well you probably know what I'm thinking.
- Have a fantastic weekend!
Join in the fun! Click Mr Linky and be one of the in-crowd! Don't forget to go see Otin and Sane without Drugs for more Happy Hour fun!