Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whimsy on Wednesday

My sister is sooo good. She gave me a gift on her birthday. Yup, a present for me. I didn't get her anything (yet). Actually hubby and I are taking them out to dinner as a gift, but first we have to find an evening that works for all of us (sigh). Anyway, here is what she bought me:Is it not the cutest thing? I may have mentioned that I'm addicted to Starbux (grande skinny caramel latte if you care). The bracelet is made out of cut up Starbucks cards. Here's a close-up.

The company is called Wonderful Whimsies, and I don't see a website but you can find her email address here. The card says she also does handbags :D
I wish I could be creative like that. Unfortunately I didn't get any of the creative genes. I am right-brain only. I need facts, I have no vision. My sis (I linked her blog at the beginning) got all the creativity. Check out her blog sometime (she's not very good about keeping it up, but I'll nag her for a while and tell her I linked her).
Have a Whimsical Wednesday!

7 comments:

Mike said...

I need a Ben and Jerrys bracelet LOL!!!

rxBambi said...

Haha. About the only other thing I'd want is a wine cork bracelet.

Optimistic Pessimist said...

What a great gift idea. I had a friend give me the round top of a wine bottles recycled as earings. I love them! As you know wine is very near and dear to my heart.

My word verification is "hyper" and to think on the day I was self diagnosed with ADHD!

rxBambi said...

LOL that is so funny. It must be a sign! Post a pic of those earrings, I'd love to see them!!!

Optimistic Pessimist said...

I think you're right! I'll post a picture tonight or tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Neat, that's a pretty cool gift idea!

rxBambi said...

Thanks Brit, I wish I could say it was my idea. I get to wear it tho so that makes me happy