1. I love it when a drug addict comes into the pharmacy to "chat me up."
I'm adorable (I just asked my techs, they both said yes. A cougar too) anway, I digress. I'm adorable, open, friendly, I try to make people feel good about themselves. I love to chat with the patients. But when you come in to chat me up then hand me an altered script (change the quantity, add a drug, etc) I'm gonna know you're a sleezebag. Or at least have a drug problem. The point is, chat me up all you want. I'm still calling the doctor and if he wants me to have you arrested I'll call the cops. It's what I do. It's my job.
2. If you smell bad, I might back up. Sorry. I can't help it. This goes for the guy who smokes 24/7 and also goes for the nonsmoker who swims in Polo. You stink. I back up. It happens.
3. I love watching the rain dance on the pool. Unless I want to swim, then I don't love it so much.
4. Awww, Puddin. You'll cope.
5. If you come in my house I will kill you. I don't go to your house uninvited. Ok, I know that sounds scary, but I'm thinking about the ants in my kitchen. Not my neighbors :)
6. A night without wine is like a night with whine.
7. Swingers? In this community? Wow (giggling a little).
8. Funny how my thoughts get smaller as the day goes on. Oh well.