How come I always remember errands I need to run after I get home from running errands? I find that quite annoying.
How do I get an obsessive thought out of my head? Seriously. I mean, I'm not OCD (spins 3 times before sitting down). But sometimes I get these thoughts in my head and they won't go away (locks and unlocks doors 32 times not 31 or 33). And they are usually not nice. Well, sometimes they aren't nice. Sometimes they are just daydreamish. Like I have nothing better to do:
- I still need about 15 hours of CE. Sure I have 6 weeks to do it still, but 2 of those weeks I'll be cruising the high seas
and trying not to barf.
- Mount Washmore - do I really need to add anything to this?
- I cleaned the house last week cuz I had Habitat people over... why should I have to clean it again this week? That's annoying.
- I need to upload to the bc 365 in 2010
- I need to edge around the ceiling in my fabulous new crafty room (that's not done yet so I don't have a picture for you)
- I need to mail Ali her birthday card (working on a week late here) plus write and enclose a check for her daughter for Relay for Life. Have you donated yet? It's a real cause. Do it. Here.
- I need to shower
- I need to figure out what I'm going to say for my Habitat presentation. Well I know what I need to say, I just need to say it without being too goofy.
The other thing that I'm constantly thinking about is something I can't tell you. Nope, not even you. It's secret. And it wont go away. Whenever this thought enters my little pea brain I immediately try to think of Bob and how much my life rocks right now. And it does. I have a great marriage, great kids (most days), great dogs
How come whenever I finish running and put my feet up my shoelaces feel too tight? They don't feel tight when I'm working out.
How come I've been working out religiously for a couple years now, 2.5 actually, and I'm still not a hard-body? I have muscles, they are just hidden under fluffy layers. How come wine doesn't build muscle. Damn it.
We leave in 16 days. That's 2 pounds a day I need to lose. I'm not sure I see it happening. What do you think?
Okay well I guess I'll go be productive, although I'd really rather just sit here. What are you thinking about today?