And he did.
Now I have bangs. I kinda feel like I'm back in 1985. Madonna anyone?
Comments that I've gotten so far have been:
- Wow! You are rockin those bangs!
- but this may be an insult, I haven't decided yet.
- Wow! You look so young!
- this may be an insult too, because I am young damn it all to hell. See, NO GRAY!
- I would never change my hair just cuz a man asked me to!
- Well, he is my husband, and besides, if I hate it I'll grow them out. It's only hair.
- Oh cute!
- this might also be an insult.
So for now, I'm banging all the way.