Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rants and Raves

Rant: I am at work and can't get the cool button from Little Ms Blogger to work!!!

Rant: I am at work and people keep interrupting me! How am I supposed to concentrate on my post?

Rant: What is up with Blogger lately? I'll hit 'enter' to go down a couple lines and the little blinky thing will just stare at me like I'm an idiot. Move down blinky thing. Sheesh.

Rant: My kids are pissed at me. Well, one is. The 17yo. We were supposed to go prom dress shopping and...

Rant: I AM AT WORK!

Okay how about some RAVES to spice things up a little?

Rave: Husband likes it when I work. I like it when husband is happy. Maybe I can take advantage of him tonight. Oh yeah. I said it. (woot woot)

Rave: Slasher Norm is almost done with the new floors in the basement. It's taken him a while, but in his defense he can only work on it a couple days a week. Plus I keep giving him other small jobs to do in between. However, I'm ready to have my craft room all finished and purty and the basement all nice and have people over for a fun party.

Rave: Last night I looked out the window and saw this foxy little lady:
what a fox! 83/365

Rave: I'm done. I can't concentrate here. Plus I have ce I need to finish so I'm going to go be productive.

Have a great Wednesday, and don't forget to go see Little Ms Blogger and see what has everyone else in a tizzy.

13 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Isn't it funny how people at work actually expect you to do something? Retards!

Dual Mom said...

Uggghh I hate it when people bother me with work related things at the office.

Gorgeous picture! He's a beauty.

Brian Miller said...

cool shot of the fox...was starting to get concerned with all the rants...glad there are a few raves. smiles.

McGillicutty said...

Rant rant rant.... what the heck was that???? you're supposed to sandwich just like when you're telling an underling how crap they are at there job... good news, bad news, made up piece of good news to cover the sobs from the bad news.
lovely fox!!!!

Cristin said...

Love the pic of the Fox! Jealous that you can (sort of) blog at work!

Little Ms Blogger said...

I love the picture of the fox -- I had one that was hanging out in my yard several years back and LOVED seeing him.

I'll email you the jpeg of the button.

Doc said...

Rant on Bams... Cause I love to rave about you...

Michel said...

They made me pretend to work ALL DAY today. There must be something going around.

JW.BW said...

RAVE: I love your blog!! Always have :-)

tori said...

The fox pic is AMAZING!
hmmm. My 16 y/o is mad at me too over a prom issue (being I won't let her go w/ the scanky guy that asked her). I'm thinking about starting a "I'm the worst mom in the whole world" we'll have t-shirts. wanna join?

tori said...

club that is...
proof read. proof read.

Carbunkle Trumpet said...

"Rave: Husband likes it when I work. I like it when husband is happy. Maybe I can take advantage of him tonight. Oh yeah. I said it. (woot woot)"
And you wonder why I have the comment approval button on my blog eh? Potty Mouth!

Mrs4444 said...

WOW! That fox is gorgeous! I love that you got that shot :)